About our role
The Vehicle Groomer role will see you work at our Hyundai, Isuzu, and Renault dealership in Auckland. As a Vehicle Groomer, the purpose of your role will be to ensure high levels of customer service on an ongoing basis and ensure that high levels of presentation are maintained in the process of car detailing and grooming for elite clientele.
Your responsibilities will include
- Provide unparalleled customer service and an excellent customer experience every time.
- Ensure client satisfaction through a superior detailing job.
- Ensure proper use and care of all tools, equipment, and products, ensuring compliance of all safety practices and guidelines.
Skills & Experience
- A current clean full NZ Driver's Licence.
- Demonstrate interest in the automotive industry.
- Previous vehicle grooming experience is an advantage, but full training will be provided.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Currently living in New Zealand and hold a valid work visa (if necessary).
- Friendly communicator with good English language skills and a high level of personal integrity.
- Receive on the job training from experienced team members.
- Opportunities to move into different roles within the company.
- A key position on a friendly team.
- The tools and guidance necessary for you to grow in your career.
A privately-owned and operated Multi-Franchise Automotive company, Ingham has grown over four decades to be one of New Zealand’s leading automotive groups. With a guiding philosophy of providing quality brands and quality service in all areas of sales, finance, parts, and service.
Ingham’s passion for the industry and its future means we are always striving to improve and add value to our business.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a role that promotes growth, incentives, and exciting opportunities, APPLY NOW or visit our careers page at www.inghamdriven.nz.